Simple, flexible, profitable…
No joining fees or charges
Our Network is completely free to join. Your only investment is the time it takes to complete the accreditation process.
Receive regular work, local to you
Our ethos is local jobs for local tradespeople. We’ll always try and keep you close to home so you remain profitable.
Take as much or little work as you need
Use us as a primary source of work, or a diary filler around your other work. There’s no obligation or targets to meet.
Represent some of the largest insurance companies in the UK
Working for some of the largest insurance companies the UK adds kudos to your own business and improves your reputation locally.
Our customers demand outstanding service. Are you ready to deliver?
If you can you demonstrate a history of providing quality service at the right price and are looking to build a strong, long-term relationship in return for regular, ongoing work in your area, then why not join our Network of trusted ‘local’ tradespeople?
“Really enjoy working for Preferred. The staff in the office are really helpful and work well with me, and I presume with other Engineers too. They are quick to get each job authorised, which benefits me and the policy holder.”
Daniel WarwickPlumbing and Heating 247 Ltd
Axis Workflow Management is our secure, cloud-based claims management system, custom-built from the ground up to handle the unique demands of home emergency response. Our Engineers benefit from:
- Full smartphone compatibility, with customer satisfaction rating, e-signature, job image upload and trade-specific questionnaire facility.
- Instantaneous Engineer updates and on-site Risk Assessment confirmation via a secure, web-based portal.
- ‘Zero touch’ deployment of successfully validated claim via our intuitive partner system.
- Centralised Engineer location tracking for full visibility of Network mobility.
- Auto invoicing for selected partners, increasing internal resource and capacity.
Complete the short form below and we’ll be in touch to progress your application. Fields marked with a (*) are required. If you would like to know a little more about our Network before you apply, please read our FAQ’s or get in touch.
What our customers say…
Read about the positive experiences from some of our satisfied customers. Learn more »